If you would like to enrol into an upcoming Firearms Safety Course, choose your course date and location below.
Attendee numbers are limited and courses generally do fill to capacity a week or two in advance.
Course Times: All courses are delivered face to face over 6 hours + breaks. Courses commence at 8:15am and are generally finished by 3:00pm.
Enrolment Confirmation: Upon completion of your online Enrolment you will receive two emails from us, one will be a payment confirmation of your deposit and the other will be your Enrolment Confirmation which will have all of the course details; please ensure that you locate and read the Enrolment Confirmation email as there are important details contained; If you cannot locate the Enrolment Confirmation email please check your Junk and Spam Folders.
Course Address: The address of the course will be provided within the Enrolment Confirmation email, we do not provide the course address until you have enrolled into the course.
Special Requirements: If you have any special requirements, please let the venue know this at least five working days prior to the start of the workshop.
Dress Code: Neat Casual Clothing with enclosed shoes, no clothing with offensive writing or images.
- You must bring photo ID (Qld Driver’s License/Passport/18+ Card)
- Payment is required at the commencement of our course in the payment
options listed above.
- Students will be required to provide a USI (Unique Student Identifier) at the commencement of the course, please visit the USI website at: www.usi.gov.au for USI information, or call 1300 857 536 for assistance acquiring your USI.
- Students must be over the age of 18 years, minors must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
- Student must have no Criminal History or Domestic Violence Orders.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received less than 72-hours prior to the course commencement attract a $95.00 administration fee (retention of deposit paid). Cancellations received with more than 72-hours prior to the course commencement attract a $30.00 administration fee (retained from deposit). All cancellation advice must be received by email to the workshop contact and refunds will be processed within 7-days from receipt of bank details.
Re-scheduling Policy: Re-scheduling of course bookings is not facilitated; re-scheduling of courses can only be done by re-enrolling into the desired course and following the cancellation process for the existing booking.