Firearms Safety Course
If you would like to enrol into an upcoming Firearms Safety Course, choose your course date and location below.
Attendee numbers are limited and courses generally do fill to capacity a week or two in advance.
Course Times: All courses are delivered face to face over 6 hours + breaks. Courses commence at 8:15am and are generally finished by 3:00pm.
Enrolment Confirmation: Upon completion of your online Enrolment you will receive two emails from us, one will be a payment confirmation of your deposit and the other will be your Enrolment Confirmation which will have all of the course details; please ensure that you locate and read the Enrolment Confirmation email as there are important details contained; If you cannot locate the Enrolment Confirmation email please check your Junk and Spam Folders.
Course Address: The address of the course will be provided within the Enrolment Confirmation email, we do not provide the course address until you have enrolled into the course.
Special Requirements: If you have any special requirements, please let the venue know this at least five working days prior to the start of the workshop.
Dress Code: Neat Casual Clothing with enclosed shoes, no clothing with offensive writing or images.
- You must bring photo ID (Qld Driver’s License/Passport/18+ Card)
- Payment is required at the commencement of our course in the payment
options listed above.
- Students will be required to provide a USI (Unique Student Identifier) at the commencement of the course, please visit the USI website at: www.usi.gov.au for USI information, or call 1300 857 536 for assistance acquiring your USI.
- Students must be over the age of 18 years, minors must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
- Student must have no Criminal History or Domestic Violence Orders.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received less than 72-hours prior to the course commencement attract a $95.00 administration fee (retention of deposit paid). Cancellations received with more than 72-hours prior to the course commencement attract a $30.00 administration fee (retained from deposit). All cancellation advice must be received by email to the workshop contact and refunds will be processed within 7-days from receipt of bank details.
Re-scheduling Policy: Re-scheduling of course bookings is not facilitated; re-scheduling of courses can only be done by re-enrolling into the desired course and following the cancellation process for the existing booking.